1. To ensure that the Website is fully functional, the Website may save small files (known as cookies) on your computer or other terminal equipment and access such files.
2. When you visit the Website for the first time, a notice will be displayed to inform you that the Website uses cookie files and that you may disable such files in your Internet browser settings. If you have chosen to resign from such notice, you will be deemed to have consented to our processing of such files.
3. Cookies may be used to remember whether or not you have consented to our use of such files.
5. The type of Internet browser you use will determine how cookies may be disabled. For details, you should consult the website of the producer of your browser or contact them directly.
6. The cookies processed by the Website will not contain any of your personal data.
7. The storage of cookies on your terminal equipment will not result in any changes in or to your equipment or any software installed on the equipment.